Love runny poached eggs? Then you're bound to love this method of poaching eggs that gets you a beautifully poached egg in under 5 minutes.
You'll only need fresh eggs, vinegar & hot water. It's that simple!
Here are the simple steps:
1) Boil the water or use hot water from a kettle.
2) Bring the water to a simmering boil (small fire).
3) Crack your FRESH egg into a clean bowl. (Use fresh eggs as they poach better)
4) To the small pot of water, add a tablespoon of vinegar and stir well.
5) Create a gentle whirlpool by stirring the water in the pot in one direction.
6) Gently pour the egg into the pot.
7) Allow egg to cook for 3 minutes.
8) Remove using a slotted spoon/sieve to drain away most of the water.
9) Place egg into a basin/bowl of iced water (This is optional. I did not do this step)
10) Drain egg on pieces of kitchen towel.
11) Pat dry with kitchen towel gently before serving.
Here's a video to help you visualise it better! (:
Enjoy your poached egg! (:
I'd love to see the bakes or stuff you've cooked using the blog's recipe! Do share photos of stuff you've baked or cooked using the blog's recipe with me either via FB message to http://facebook.com/limcynthia OR http://facebook.com/thebakingbiatch OR via email at email@example.com! I look forward to hearing from you! (:
Post a Comment