A simple recipe for a delicious mushroom soup! I'd label this a difficulty level 2 out of 5. The only tedious bit was all the slicing XD It takes about 30 to 45 minutes to prepare this dish.
Baby friendly mushroom soup 😍
250g portobello mushroom
200g white button mushroom
300ml chicken stock
100ml cooking cream
1 yellow onion
3 bay leaves
1 tsp oregano
Parsley for garnishing
Adriel loves it 😍
Note: If you use homemade stock that is unsalted, you can just 300ml. If your stock is salted, replace 100 to 150ml water water instead.
1. Clean mushroom with paper towel (do not come in contact with water).
2. Dice/mince 2 portobello mushrooms.
3. Slice onions/dice them.
4. Sautee onions till translucent.
5. Add mushrooms. Saute till softened.
6. Season with bay leaves, black pepper, oregano and garlic powder.
7. Add stock and boil for 5 mins on medium high heat. Reduce and boil for another 10 to 15 mins.
8. Add cooking cream and boil for another 5 to 10 mins. Adjust consistency if needed with more water/cream/stock.
9. Sprinkle with parsley and serve! 😍
Post a Comment