Here's one of my favourite basic recipe for a roasted lamb!
Roasted Lamb Rack Recipe
1 rack of lamb
2 bulbs of pepper
(Use whatever fresh herbs you have)
1. Bring lamb rack to room temperature/close to room temperature. I usually leave it out for 30 minutes.
2. Score lamb rack. Season with salt and pepper (I usually omit salt so Adriel can enjoy it too)
3. Heat up some oil in pan.
4. Sear lamb rack on all sides with halved onions. garlic and herbs.
5. Once lamb is seared, transfer all ingredients into baking pan/pop pan into preheated oven of 200 degree Celsius for 20 minutes if yours is oven safe.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. Rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
7. I usually either sear Adriel's portion in the pan or pop it back into the oven for it to be well done.
Post a Comment