This is a dish that I like cooking cos it's really simple. Coupled with an egg, it's a perfect meal.
I'd rate it a difficulty level 3 out of 5 and it takes about 30 minutes to prepare.
Baby friendly Thai Basil Pork Rice 😍
Serves 2 - 3 pax
400g minced pork
15g basil, sliced
6 cloves of garlic, sliced
3 pcs long bean, diced
Handful of Shinmeiji mushroom, diced
30 to 50ml water
1. Pork can be replaced with chicken.
2. Long bean and mushroom were added for extra deliciousness.. can be omitted if you don't like it.
1. Add sliced garlic to pan. Brown lightly.
2. Add long bean and stir fry.
3. Add minced pork and some water to break up pork. Stir fry.
4. Add mushroom and seasonings. Stir fry till pork is no longer pink.
5. Add basil and stir fry for another minute or so.
6. Serve over white rice.. yummy!