This is one extremely tasty recipe I love to bits (: The fresh pasta I used helped enhance the taste of the dish. I'd rate this dish a difficulty level 3 out of 5 and it'd take 30 mins to prepare.
Baby Friendly Cynthia's Alfredo Recipe
This recipe serves 2 - 3 pax
1 chicken leg, cut into bite sized pieces
1 carrot, cut into strips
1/2 pack shinmeiji mushrooms, cut into bite sized pieces
1/2 broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
2 portions of tagliatelle (I used fresh ones)
1/2 cup shredded parmesan (from block)
150ml to 200ml cooking cream
1 chunky English sausage, cut into chunks
2 egg yolks
Dried mixed herb
1. Stir fry chicken with olive oil, dried herbs, black pepper and garlic powder.
2. Add sausage and stir fry.
3. Add carrot and mushroom and cook for 2 mins or so.
4. Add broccoli and stir fry for 2 mins.
5. Add cream and mix well. Add black pepper and garlic powder.
6. Add cheese and egg yolks. Mix well.
7. Cook for another min or so.. add cooked and drained pasta.
8. Mix well and serve!