This is a simple dish of Happy Call Pan Vegetable Medley.
It's just a random mix of Broccoli and Baby Carrots.
The only difficulty here is ensuring that the vegetables don't get burnt.
This dish took 5 minutes to prepare and 5 - 7 minutes to cook.
Happy Call Pan Vegetable Medley Recipe
2 bunches of broccoli
1 small packet of baby carrots
20 ml of water
1. Wash and cut the broccoli into smaller pieces.
2. Wash the baby carrots.
3. Heat up the Happy Call Pan for about 1 minute.
4. Place the vegetables into the pan.
5. Pour the 20ml of water into the pan.
6. Cover and toss every 1 - 2 minutes so that the vegetables don't get burnt.
7. Open up after 5 minutes to sprinkle some salt.
8. Check if vegetables are ready and if so, serve!
This Happy Call Pan Vegetable Medley was part of the meal I prepared sometime ago. My family loved the vegetables while I only liked the baby carrots! (: The recipe for the grilled potatoes can be found in the Happy Call Pan Roasted Chicken page.
I'd love to see the bakes or stuff you've cooked using the blog's recipe! Do share photos of stuff you've baked or cooked using the blog's recipe with me either via FB message to http://facebook.com/limcynthia OR http://facebook.com/thebakingbiatch OR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org! I look forward to hearing from you! (: