This is one of the dish kakak taught me to cook during one of my sessions in the kitchen.
A simple yet awesomely tasty dish.
It takes only 3-5 minutes to prepare and 10 - 15 minutes to cook.
Super simple dish!
Oven baked Salmon Recipe
A slab of salmon fillet
(mine was about 15cm cut into 5 parts)
Minced garlic (4 cloves)
1. Rinse and portion the fillet.
2. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
3. Sprinkle some salt on the salmon.
4. Sprinkle some mixed herbs on the salmon.
5. Sprinkle the minced garlic on the salmon.
6. Bake in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes depending on how cooked you want the salmon to be.
Tasty yet simple dish! ((:
I'd love to see the bakes or stuff you've cooked using the blog's recipe! Do share photos of stuff you've baked or cooked using the blog's recipe with me either via FB message to http://facebook.com/limcynthia OR http://facebook.com/thebakingbiatch OR via email at email@example.com! I look forward to hearing from you! (: