It's my honour and joy to be hosting the 40th session of Aspiring Bakers conducted by Small Small Baker. However, it is also saddening that this will be the last of the series that has been running for a couple of years.
I'm really thankful for everyone who has shared their entries of the beautiful bakes for the Rainbow and Ombre Party I conducted. Colours indeed make people very happy. So without further ado, let me present to you... the beautiful array of tasty treats!
1) Minions over the Rainbow by Lyon
2) Steam Rainbow Cake by Jennifer Seet
3) Rainbow Pudding Cake by Sue of As the deer
4) 希望的彩虹 Rainbow of Hope (燕菜/Agar-Agar) by Violet Song of 紫羅蘭的爱心厨房 Violet's Kitchen
5) 彩色地图烤鸡蛋糕 Colorful Topo Map Baked Egg Cake by Violet Song of 紫羅蘭的爱心厨房 Violet's Kitchen
6) Green Ombre Cake by Novia of It all started with his birthday
7) Superhero vs Pocoyo by Quizzine of bakingoncloud9
8) Colourful Rainbow Fruit Tarts by Karen Yap of Luv Sweet n Savory
9) Rainbow Pandan Cake by Phay Shing of Loving Creations for You
10) Baked Layered Egg Cake by Ann of Anncoo Journal
11) Rainbow Lapis Sagu by Celestina using recipe from travelling-foodies.
12) Hello Kitty Rose Ombre Cake by Alicia of Sweet Decadence Loft
13) Rainbow vanilla cupcakes w/ Swiss Meringue Buttercream by Julia Chia
14) Mango Yoghurt Rainbow Cheese Cake by Wong Chau Chyi
15) Rainbow Swiss Roll by Alice of I Love. I Cook. I Bake
16) Rainbow Kueh Lapis Beras by Keiko of dequeen kitchen.
17) Rainbow cheesecake by mui mui aka Doreen of my little favourite DIY
18) Red Velvet Ombre Cake by Jane Lim of Passionate About Baking
19) Pink Ombre Berries Cake by Loh Wai Fong of Fong's Kitchen Journal
(my apologies for having missed out Jane and Wai Fong's entries)
As much as it is saddening that Aspiring Bakers has come to an end, it is amazing to know that many bloggers and bakers alike have participated in the sessions hosted.
Keep baking, feeding people is a delight (: