I love 1 pan dishes and here is a rendition I love!
It takes about 20 minutes to prepare and I'd rate it a difficulty level 2 out of 5.
Baby Friendly 1 Pan Udon
This recipe feeds 2-3 pax
200g Ground beef
4 -5 pieces of da bai cai, sliced
1/2 packet white button mushroom, sliced
1 carrot, sliced,
1 packet Enoki mushroom
1 egg, fried in sheet form
1 piece udon (frozen from don don donki) or 1 to 2 packs of regular udon
Tesco's garlic bread spices (salt free) or any dried herbs you like
1. Fry egg with some olive oil in a sheet form and slice
2. In the hot pan with olive oil, fry mushroom till softened.
3. Add minced beef. Season with herbs, garlic powder and black pepper.
4. Add in all vegetables and Enoki mushroom, stir fry and cook for 4 mins.
5. Add in udon and cook for time required in package.
6. Season with black pepper, herbs and garlic powder.
Post a Comment