This is a simple dish that Adriel surprisingly likes! It's pretty simple to cook too!
I'd rate it a difficulty level 3 out of 5 and it takes about 30 minutes to cook, given that rice is cooked.
Adriel loves it (: He ate the meat and veg via a preloaded spoon.
Baby Friendly Oyakydon Recipe
This recipe serves 2-3 pax
2 onions, sliced
2 chicken thighs, cubed
1 pack bonito flakes + hot water OR stock
1. Fry onions with olive oil till slightly translucent.
2. Add chicken and fry for 2 mins.
3. Add stock/bonito flakes + enough hot water to cover ingredients.
4. Put lid on and boil for 5 mins with lid on.
5. Add broccoli and boil for another 3 mins with lid on.
6. Add egg and boil for 2 more mins without lid.
(Ensuring that egg is cooked through for babies/toddlers)
Post a Comment