This was my first trial with Happy Call Pan Creamy Prawns.
Kinda upset that I couldn't take it cos' it was really creamy.
But the fav boy loved it, and so did my mum! (:
This recipe was adapted from the Happy Call Experience and Recipe Sharing recipe by Kero Leen.
It took about 20 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to cook.
Happy Call Pan Creamy Prawns Recipe
500g of prawns (I used frozen prawns, de-shelled)
2/3 can of evaporated milk
1/5 slab of butter
3 shallots, mined
2 - 3 stalks of curry leaves
3 salted egg yolk
1 slice of cheese
1 tbsp of soy sauce
1/2 tbsp of sugar
Chilli Padi (Optional)
I didn't add this cos' the fav boy can't take chilli
1. Defrost the prawns. Or better still, clean the prawns if they're fresh prawns (:
2. Boil the salted eggs.
3. Mince the shallots.
4. Wash the curry leaves and set aside.
5. Remove egg yolks from salted egg and smash them!
6. Heat up Happy Call Pan.
7. Melt the butter on low heat.
8. Add minced shallots, curry leaves, salted egg yolk and chilli padi (if any) and fry till fragrant.
9. Add evaporated milk, soya sauce and sugar and bring mixture to boil, with HCP closed. Be very careful cos' mine boiled over in less than a minute!
10. Open pan and add prawns. Close pan and let the prawns simmer for 2 - 3 minutes.
11. Open pan and add sliced cheese. I tore mine into 4 pieces.
12. Let the cheese melt and then stir in.
13. Serve when dish is hot/still warm.
I cooked this with Hokkien Mee (not too nice, still needs to be perfected) and Happy Call Pan Banana Leaf Sambal Sotong.
Tasty dinner! (:
I'd love to see the bakes or stuff you've cooked using the blog's recipe! Do share photos of stuff you've baked or cooked using the blog's recipe with me either via FB message to http://facebook.com/limcynthia OR http://facebook.com/thebakingbiatch OR via email at email@example.com! I look forward to hearing from you! (: