Adriel loves rice. His first try of this salmon fried rice had him having 3 servings non stop cos he just loved it so much! (: I love adding lots of ingredients to it so here's my rendition.
I'd rate it a difficulty level 2 out of 5 and it takes about 30 mins to prepare, given that rice has already been cooked.
Baby Friendly Salmon Fried Rice Recipe
Serves 3 - 4
1 cup rice, cooked and cooled (I prefer overnight rice but if that is a concern for you, cook it, cool it, refrigerate it for a few hours and use it. Overnight rice seems to be tastier for fried rice!)
200g salmon, diced
1/2 corn, diced
4 - 5 pieces of long bean, diced
1/2 box white button mushroom, diced
1 carrot, diced
6 prawns, diced (optional)
garlic powder (optional)
1. Heat up olive oil in pan.
2. Stir fry mushroom till softened.
3. Add in all corn, long bean, carrot and prawns and stir fry.
4. Add rice and stir fry, breaking rice up.
5. Mix eggs and pour evenly into rice.
6. Stir fry, ensuring that rice is coated as evenly as possible.
7. Add salmon. Fry. Season with black pepper. Add garlic powder if you fancy. I LOVE GARLIC POWDER (:
Adriel sure loves his fried rice! (: